Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just some cute pictures...

Working so hard to get out of the lounger, she fell asleep! The picture is fuzzy because I didnt want the flash to go off and wake her.

A run-in with squash!


Another fuzzy picture (AAHHH)... anyway, this one is just funny because we were watching the Grammys and she was so intensely watching the performers- we definately have a music fan on our hands - I wonder where she got that ?

Taking a walk with her new friend Fifi the frog- it sure is exhausting getting pushed around!

Watching TV upside down!! She arched and stretched so that she could see the music on TV.

2 comments:

The Daniels said...

Hello - my name is Jennifer. My family sees your dad and let me tell you he is such a proud grand-daddy. He showed me your blog at our visit today. I love blogging so I just wanted to stop by and say hello.

Martha Compton said...

Campbell will never eat squash after seeing LuLu's squash adventure!